Skip to content
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped into 1 1/2″ florets (approximately 6 cups)
- 2-3 tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 2-3 tablespoons nutritional yeast (more for a cheesier flavor; I use 3)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot starch
- Set air fryer to 360 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients except cauliflower to a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk to combine thoroughly.
- Add cauliflower and toss to coat evenly.
- Add half of your cauliflower to air fryer (no need to oil the basket).
- Cook for 12-14 minutes, shaking halfway, or until you reach desired consistency. Repeat with remaining cauliflower, except lower cook time to 9-10 minutes.
- Cauliflower will keep tightly sealed in the refrigerator up to 4 days.
- To reheat, add back to air fryer for 1-2 minutes, until warmed through and slightly crispy.