Cook: 2 Min
When you feel like having a healthy breakfast, a good idea is to go for foods packed with protein, alongside a serving of fruit or vegetables and some whole grain.
The good news is healthy can be delicious too! This avocado toast with high protein guacamole with fat-free ricotta cheese is the perfect example of healthy + crazy delicious!
- 1 slice of multigrain bread
- 1/4 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 1/2 hass avocado
- Black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Put the bread slice in the toaster and toast to the desired level.
- Scoop the avocado into a bowl and mash it with a fork.
- Add the ricotta cheese, lemon juice, a dash of salt, some pepper and mix it all together.
- Once the toast is ready, spread the ricotta guacamole on the toast.
- Optional: Grind some pepper on top.
- Enjoy a deliciously healthy breakfast!